69 users online (0 members and 69 guests)  

Related

1. admin help please    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. Admin : Heads up    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. Non admin test...    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Post ALL visitors please read-from admin

The traffic to AHFB2000 continues to increase and now Alexa has ranked us at #277557 on the entire net, not a bad accomplishment considering there are probably 20 million websites.

However not everything is roses, I find myself with less time to answer emails and forum questions.

AHFB needs a bunch of forum moderators, people that really are the best of the best.
    If you have a great knowledge in any of the areas that AHFB serves ie graphics, scripting, search engine optimization, web hosting, or any other webmaster related topic, Please contact me at webmaster@ahfb2000.com or click the PM button above and leave me a message.

I am looking for moderators that not only are willing to answer questions, but people that are willing to post tips and suggestions as well. The visitors would then benefit by your knowledge and your ideas, and you would benefit thru increased traffic.

I have ideas to compensate moderators with more than just traffic thru signatures, but I would rather not go into these ideas. I want those that want to help, not those that are just looking for traffic.

well pros, AHFB is growing, wouldnt you like to grow with us!

Dave

[This message has been edited by Dave (edited 04-16-2001).]

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Just wanted to say thanks to those that have replied. I am going to keep this going for probably a couple of weeks at which time I will be sending out an email to everybody.

Anybody else interested in doing this you may reply either by email (webmaster@ahfb2000.com) or by clicking the small PM icon located directly above this post.

Thanks again everybody, it is because of people like you that AHFB has been such a success.

Dave