38 users online (2 members and 36 guests)  

Thread: Hey guys.

Related

1. Hey guys    Forum: Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 0
  2. Hello guys    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 3
  3. Hi guys,i'm new here    Forum: Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Hey guys.

I'm new here and I just want to say hi. I hope everyone is nice and will help me out. I was just wondering, I am making a website for just testing tags and everything. Can anyone please tell me the tag for sounds? I will appreciate it.

EDIT: Sorry I put this in the wrong forum. I didn't see the introduce yourself forum.
    Last edited by Ne'Zul; 12-27-2003 at 02:57 PM.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne'Zul
    I'm new here and I just want to say hi. I hope everyone is nice and will help me out. I was just wondering, I am making a website for just testing tags and everything. Can anyone please tell me the tag for sounds? I will appreciate it.

EDIT: Sorry I put this in the wrong forum. I didn't see the introduce yourself forum.

http://www.ahfb2000.com/webmaster_he...ight=add+music

New User

Status
    Thanks Dave. You guys are alot nicer than the other Bulletin Board I'm in. You guys are cool.

New User

Status

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ne'Zul
    Thanks Dave. You guys are alot nicer than the other Bulletin Board I'm in. You guys are cool.
    I'd agree. I just started yesterday and it's been great. There was one forum that I won't name, *cough* Beyond Evolution *cough*, that was the only X-Men Evolution forum that had people, and this one was packed! But the moderators don't know that it's a "Discussion" forum, not a "Q&A" forum. I would start a topic, and one person would post, then the mod would post "I think this question was answered" and would close the topic!

...but this forum is awesome

admin note: I am sure your opinion has now changed since your repeated swearing has got you banned.
    Last edited by HTML; 12-28-2003 at 12:38 PM.

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeakypants
    I'd agree. I just started yesterday and it's been great. There was one forum that I won't name, *cough* Beyond Evolution *cough*, that was the only X-Men Evolution forum that had people, and this one was packed! But the moderators don't know that it's a "Discussion" forum, not a "Q&A" forum. I would start a topic, and one person would post, then the mod would post "I think this question was answered" and would close the topic! What bitches!

...but this forum is awesome
    I totally agree with you last statement. Most of the people mostly bash the newbies to the board. One weird thing that board has done. It has turned THREE people gay. It's really odd.