49 users online (1 members and 48 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 0
    New User

Status

*ree Hosting For Three Years!

Go to http://www.1and1.com They are giving away *ree web hosting for the next three years!

admin warning: If you feel the only way to get a point across is to swear, you are welcome to do so on OTHER forums. Doing so here will get you thrown out faster than a bible at an atheist convention
    Last edited by HTML; 12-28-2003 at 12:36 PM.

New User

Status

???

whats the catch???

Quote Originally Posted by Squeakypants
    Go to http://www.1and1.com They are giving away *ree web hosting for the next three years!

admin warning: If you feel the only way to get a point across is to swear, you are welcome to do so on OTHER forums. Doing so here will get you thrown out faster than a bible at an atheist convention

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    the terrible support.

Dave

Status

Smile Here is an opinion

Peace

True, agree with Dave on the issue of terrible support.
    Here is something I have learnt.
    Not all web hosts are set up to provide hosting.

Sometmes some are set up to mine and glean your information and customer data, for their own purposes, and in the middle of year 2, (or some other appointed time known only to your very kind webhosts) for example they stop, close down operations kindly or unceremoniously, and may even start the same thing all over again, with new names etc. but same m.o.

Now while I am not saying that this is one such operation...I do not think it hurts to have this in the back of your mind, when you see these *ree offers.

Sure some paid for services do the same thing...guess we just have to be careful all round...

Hope that is taken the right way.

Peace.