37 users online (1 members and 36 guests)  

Related

1. Centering issue with table    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Replies: 2
  3. Html table border    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  4. Perl/HTML issue    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
  5. HTML Scroll Table    Forum: HTML Forum
    New User

Status

Another html table issue......

Uggggh! Last thing I need - I am finally done after this! Heeehe~ I have a few radio buttons as selections for an order form I am working on (ex. click here pay w/credit card, click here to send a check) and I cannot figure out how to set the buttons so that only one is chosen at a time. When you click on one of the choices - it is still possible to click the other also! To reset the form seems kind of ridiculous after the customer's info is already inputed just because they may change their mind for the payment method-huh? Any help would be great!
    Melissa

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by veggygurl
    Uggggh! Last thing I need - I am finally done after this! Heeehe~ I have a few radio buttons as selections for an order form I am working on (ex. click here pay w/credit card, click here to send a check) and I cannot figure out how to set the buttons so that only one is chosen at a time. When you click on one of the choices - it is still possible to click the other also! To reset the form seems kind of ridiculous after the customer's info is already inputed just because they may change their mind for the payment method-huh? Any help would be great!
    Melissa
    Can I see a sample of your code or the test page please.

Dave

New User

Status

Sure....

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Can I see a sample of your code or the test page please.

Dave
    Attached Files Attached Files

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    The code is correct. Radio inputs do not let you choose more than one option, so I guess the next thing is to look at it online.

Dave

New User

Status

Thanx for tryin'

Thanx for trying to help - guess thats what I will do next! Melissa