40 users online (0 members and 40 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 3
  2. What is wrong with it??    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 1
  3. What's wrong with this?    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 5
  4. what am i doing wrong....?    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

scrollbar on the a wrong place

I have a problem with a site i'm designing, http://members.home.nl/bluntpage/mysisterh3/ : the scroll bar on the right does not take the place of the white area. I have no clue where this thing comes from.

Thanks in advance

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Looks fine here, IE6

Dave

Status

Not sure if I get you're problem.....

the scroll bar on the right does not take the place of the white area
    I can't see the whole page on 800x600. The top pink banner type title page with the navigation menu goes the width of the page ok.
    Then there's an IFRAME in a TD (colspan=2) with a background image that's about 1/6 of the page wide . The scrollbar goes up and down, but I can't see the bottom of the contents of the IFRAME. Is that you're problem?
    You have a TABLE that's 3 TR's high and 3 TD's wide, and (excluding spacer gifs) there's really only content in two of the nine TD cells. Try setting the borders on the tables to equal "1px" so you can see the borders. Much easier to troubleshoot. (BTW always use units (px, em, cm, etc.) or you're site might have more problems in other browsers.)

New User

Status
    i've done it. the tables (y) were set to 200%, so it showed 2 scrollbars where one was disabled and showed as a white area. well, it was just a test, now i shall rearange everything and try to make it compatible with 800x600.
    thanks