48 users online (1 members and 47 guests)  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Related

1. Problem viewing shift reports    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Generating reports from databases    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 2
  3. Looking for feedback    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 1
  4. Feedback please ......?    Forum: Show it off!
  5. Bug reports    Forum: General Discussion
    Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

feedback and bug reports

Now that we have updated to the newest forum software, I am sure you have seen many drastic changes to what you are used to here.

I did not intend on having it public until I had gone through it all with a fine tooth comb. Unfortunately, yours truly, messed up the public forum soo badly that the upgrade was the only way of getting back up and live again.

I would appreciate any comments you may have in order to make the new forum software more visitor friendly. Bugs, fonts or styles, let me know

Dave

Status
    I'm getting Javascript errors on some of the pages. I just changed my IE options to try and capture the exact error messages.

Administrator

Status
    One small thing. The ]code[ tag does not have a linebreak at teh beginning. eg

CHANGE TOCode:

was one thing that happened. Small, and easy to work around, but worth reporting.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I will get on the code code as soon as I get cleaned up from work.

Enigma, please let me know what the errors are as well as the browser and I will get on that too. I also would like to apologize for not fixing the error you emailed me with earlier in the week. I will put that on my list for today as well.

Dave

Administrator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by QuietDean
    One small thing. The ]code[ tag does not have a linebreak at teh beginning. eg

CHANGE TOCode:

was one thing that happened. Small, and easy to work around, but worth reporting.
    fixed

Administrator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    I also would like to apologize for not fixing the error you emailed me with earlier in the week. I will put that on my list for today as well.

Dave
    fixed

Administrator

Status

Can I get some opinions on the fonts.

I am also curious to know if people like the posts with the user info on top, or if you prefer on the left as it was previously. I need to do alot of work on the current post template.

Dave
    Last edited by HTML; 01-09-2004 at 09:52 PM.

Status
    So far, I've been unable to re-create the JavaScript error. I was using IE 6.

Status
    Can I get some opinions on the fonts.

I am also curious to know if people like the posts with the user info on top, or if you prefer on the left as it was previously. I need to do alot of work on the current post template.

Dave
    The fonts are just a little too small for me, but then I'm old, with old eyes.

I'm neutral on where the user info goes.

Administrator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma
    The fonts are just a little too small for me, but then I'm old, with old eyes.

I'm neutral on where the user info goes.

I knew somebody from my age group would think so too

Hold off on the JS errors, I am getting ready to upgrade again in just a few minutes

Dave

Administrator

Status

I am getting ready to upgrade again in just a few minutes

Dave
    Done, hopefully this has eliminated in JS errors you were getting. It fixed the post template issue

Dave

Administrator

Status

I forgot to mention, new members(jan 1-jan 10) may have troubles logging in. You will need to request a new password, and one will be sent to your email of record.

Dave

Status
    Just got a JavaScript error coming to the forum. I did a screen shot. Sorry for the size/quality of the image, as I'm at work now.

http://cultforum.com/ahfb.jpg

Administrator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma
    Just got a JavaScript error coming to the forum. I did a screen shot. Sorry for the size/quality of the image, as I'm at work now.

http://cultforum.com/ahfb.jpg
    Let me know if it is fixed or if the error changed. Are you on IE6.0?

Dave

Status
    Didn't get it just now at home, and yes, IE 6.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last