115 users online (0 members and 115 guests)  

New User

Genia from TheAuctionBoard.com

I joined the forum today to respond to something in another section, but thought I'd stop by and introduce myself.

I'm Genia and I'm one of many Dot.com'ers. I own and operate TheAuctionBoard.com: Auction News, Tools, & Resources. I have a blog for the site also: http://theauctionboard.tblog.com Online Auctions: News, Reviews, & Resources. I started The Auction Board for fun, but it quickly grew to become a great source of income that helps pay for my MBA degree.

It's been a very valuable experience -- especially learning that the auction industry is extremely competitive, even when it comes to the type of stuff that I do.

Looking for anyone here who would like to write any SEO, HTML, or any other articles that you can relate to auction websites. I have an Auction Newsletter on the website that I use to help auction sellers build and promote their auction business. We don't pay writers, but you can include links to your website and your article becomes a part of the permanent archives. TheAuctionBoard has some really good search engine results, page ranks, and we have a pretty good Alexa.com ranking. Check it out!

On a personal note: I live in WI, enjoy coffeeshops, politics (we have even political discussions at The Auction Board in the Open Discussions forum!), travel, and meeting new people.

Last edited by auctionboard; 01-10-2004 at 05:43 AM.