60 users online (1 members and 59 guests)  

Related

1. Wordpress CSS content alignment issue    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Alignment issue on IE8    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Drop down Menu Alignment Issue    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 0
  4. alignment problem    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 10
  5. Alignment in Safari    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

Wink Need some help with alignment issue....

Ok- this one is a doozy - here goes, I started creating my web site in MS Publisher (no HTML necessary - changes over automatically), then as I progressed - I wrote a script for a shopping cart in HTML. I placed the HTML on the same page that I created my toolbars earlier(not in my own HTML). Here is the problem: When I placed the HTML script on this same page - it jacked up the alignment of my toolbars on the left of the page. Actually the HTML script is just kinda placing itself among my objects already created!!????!!!??? Any info to help me out here? I have attached my script below!
    Thanks!
    Melissa
    Attached Files Attached Files

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    It would be much easier to work with if you uploaded html documents and not word

Dave

New User

Status

Something wrong with my upload??

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    It would be much easier to work with if you uploaded html documents and not word

Dave
    ok - I am having issues uploading/saving in HTML for some reson this morning! You can go to www.waxywix.com and it is upladed to my site for you to view (sorry)!
    Melissa

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I really do not know what to say, I cannot make heads nor tails with the code. I am assuming your problem is a nested tables issue, however the code that your program is putting out is really poor HTML...and version 2.0

If you put away the program and learned HTML you would probably have about 70% less junk code.

Dave