35 users online (0 members and 35 guests)  

Related

1. Opinions?    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 6
  2. Opinions?    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 5
  3. Looking for opinions    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 2
  4. Would value opinions...    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 4
  5. Opinions please    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 15
    Administrator

Status

Cool Opinions please.

Just made a new site.

Would appreciate any opinions.
    http://www.somepeople.org

The profile links ain't got nothing on yet!

BTW Dave, do you need any more moderators? I seem to spend half my time here anyway.

------------------
    QuietDean-

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Your new site is loking good, wish you the best with it.

I have seen you help people here and I am always appreciative of members help, I will put you in as moderator for all topics like Allyn is now. All Moderators in all topics are subject to change as the site continues to grow.
    I will be moving this site within the next couple of weeks, I have purchased the domain ahfb2000.com and the webspace. This will allow me to do many more things than I could on a free server. I anticipate an even faster growth than I have already seen.

Spaceports has been such a fantastic free webhost, that I have decided to let them handle the puchase of the domain and I will be using there Tera-Byte servers to host AHFB.

Dave

P.S. I am working on the new design (changes to the current) I think you will really like the changes. I will also be able to re-open the Chat and Private Messages and will be adding all the goodies back to these forums.

[This message has been edited by Dave (edited 12-07-2000).]

Status

[quote]Originally posted by Dave:
    [b]P.S. I am working on the new design (changes to the current) I think you will really like the changes. I will also be able to re-open the Chat and Private Messages and will be adding all the goodies back to these forums.[/b][/quote]

Again??

Anyway, I like the new look, although a couple of the fonts are hard to read on the opening graphic.