61 users online (1 members and 60 guests)  

New User

Status

Question Sympoll 1.5 problem

I have my sympoll installed on my board at ryanmcbain.com and when people vote on the poll they get this error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ryanmcba/public_html/sympoll/config.php:31) in /home/ryanmcba/public_html/sympoll/dovote.php on line 60

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ryanmcba/public_html/sympoll/config.php:31) in /home/ryanmcba/public_html/sympoll/common.php on line 235

How do I fix this?

Administrator

Status
    Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Have you asked the author of the third-party script for support? I have never used or seen this script, so he might be better suited to help.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    It appears they have pulled the website and its support forum offline.

Though I could be wrong, I would put my efforts into the config.php line 31. Since the config is nothing but a balnk file which is self populated upon install I would guess that a wrong variable may have been entered at install, which you could probably hand edit in the config.

Dave

New User

Status

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    It appears they have pulled the website and its support forum offline.

Though I could be wrong, I would put my efforts into the config.php line 31. Since the config is nothing but a balnk file which is self populated upon install I would guess that a wrong variable may have been entered at install, which you could probably hand edit in the config.

Dave
    I believe I have it working right now, thanks. But just to make sure please vote on it and let me know if you see any errors. The poll is at ryanmcbain.com thanks

Status
    Poll worked fine for me.