36 users online (1 members and 35 guests)  

Related

1. Positioning inline frames- HELP!    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  2. Linking to Inline Frames    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Inline Frames Help    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  4. inline frames.    Forum: HTML Forum
  5. Does Netscape support inline frames    Forum: HTML Forum
    New User

Status

Inline Frames Script

I'm looking for an inline frames script that works with the older versions of NN (4.7 versions), is there such a thing, I've found several nice and very easy to use ones but not one works in NN 4.8. I don't like the newer versions of NN, so I prefer to find and inline frames script that is compatable with all browser versions. Or perhaps there is a way to configure my version of NN to see the inline frames, either solutions will work for me. Anybody got any suggestions?

Administrator

Status
    Hi there, wlcome to the forums.

Sorry, NN4* didn't support inline frames at all. Theres not much you can do.

If you dont like the later versions, maybe consider another browser like Mozilla Firebird
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietDean
    Hi there, wlcome to the forums.

Sorry, NN4* didn't support inline frames at all. Theres not much you can do.

If you dont like the later versions, maybe consider another browser like Mozilla Firebird

Thanks for your reply, that's what I was afraid of Oh well!!

Do you know of a good palce to learn MYSQL, or someone who is reasonablly priced that could take the time to teach it to me? I see alot of scripts using it and I am clueless when it comes to that, but I'd like to learn it enough to be able to use it for installing scripts, since it seems to be the latest craze.

Administrator

Status
    There are loads of mySQL tutorials out there, have a look http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&q=%22mySQL+tutorial%22&btnG=Google+Search and pick the one that appeals to you the most.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?