35 users online (2 members and 33 guests)  

Thread: Critizism

Zaire Web

Post Critizism

http://www.zairedirect.com/index2.htm is my url right now, check it out and tell me what you think before i release it

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Imitation is the biggest form of flattery I guess. You asked to use the tutorials,ok, now you got the mail log-in, the color picker, the name of the forum, and rumor this morning is you want my database.

I have to ask, honestly, what parts of this page is yours?

Dave

Zaire Web

Sorry About That, Its I like ur image. I Used the name of my forum, i can change it if oyu like, i dont want the DB, i just wanted to see how the script was, and ifit was complicated (decided not t ouse it) i didnt noticed ur color picker till now, and i got it from javascript.com

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Zaire,

I wish you well with your site. Even though the color picker is readily available on the net I was just a little surprised, I have never actually seen anybody else using it.

Your site is looking very nice, I would make it viewable for 800x600 though.

Welcome to The Help Desk,

Dave

Zaire Web

Another thing, Would you appreciate me changing the name of my forum? I will gladly do so, just contact me privately about this!

Status

I think I can sense some rivalry......

Administrator

Status

[quote]Originally posted by PHPboy:
    [b]I think I can sense some rivalry...... [[/b][/quote]

Rule #1 in web design: Never view those with similiar sites as "the competition".

There are hundreds of webmaster related sites on the internet, as with any genre, we are all better off when we realize what we can do to help each other, rather than to conspire to "whoop up" on each other.

Zaire as I said before, I like your site and you should build it anyway you feel is appropriate for you and your visitors.

Best wishes,

Dave
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Zaire Web

I Think ill change the name of my forum, but, do you wanna become partners? with similar sites, we could benifit from each others things, like my personal scripting archives that me and PHPBoy and another friend are working on, as well as some other things i think im going to add in the near future. What do you tihnk?

allstarr

How come all I get is a bunch of links? Is that your site? Creativity might be a problem, but I don't think the site I'm going to is yours. It's like I'm getting redirected to "www.spaceports.com/104.shtml" or something like that.

Zaire Web

Alright, Alright, it is being moved to my paid host, sorry for the 404's, and is nearing compelete, ill give yo guys the new url when its done