71 users online (1 members and 70 guests)  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    New User

Status

Post The Grouchyface Website

Hey, I was wondering if any of you would go to my site and check it out. http://www.grouchyface.com I've got literally thousands of graphics, thousands of midi files, games, and more! Please review it and give me and suggestions. Thanks!

New User

Status

Oh, and Dave, if you could update my link in your graphics section... I have over 2000 clipart now instead of "almost 1000". I would deeply appreciate it.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Looks good jordan, about the only thing wrong I can see...a nice little reciprocal link...lol

I am currently redoing AHFB again(you will be surprised when you see what I am doing, not just design, but bigger and better than ever) I will fox your link for the new site.

Dave

New User

Status

What reciprocal link are you talking about?

Awesome, I can't wait until your new site comes out! I really like it and appreciate all the help your site gives.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

[quote]Originally posted by jordanchap:
    [b]What reciprocal link
    [/b][/quote]

my point...nevermind...lol
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 09:30 AM.

New User

Status

gotcha

allstarr

Hey, I've got something u can do. I e-mailed you about it before, but you didnt change it. On the backgrounds, make the link to the certain background that they click on have that background, instead of the same small picture of the background. It helps to know just exactly what that background looks like.

New User

Status

Actually allstarr, I did listen to you. I have recently just changed my backgrounds page to do exactly that. I now have 464 backgrounds (with more coming soon), all that you can click on and view it as a background. Go check it out and tell me what you think!
    http://www.grouchyface.com/backgrounds.html

allstarr

Sorry, when I checked your site that you posted up there, it wasn't changed. Well, not it's bingo. Exactly what I meant. That'll boost the amount of people using the backgrounds garanteed! (Don't hold me to that though

allstarr

not=now

New User

Status

well I certainly hope so.
    Can you give any more suggestions with the site? All I do now to my website is add more and more clipart and backgrounds and games. Can you suggest anything else that would be cool?

Oh, and can you do me a favor and check out my midi files? They won't work on my computer and I want to know if it's just me. http://www.grouchyface.com/midi.html Either collection...

New User

Status

Oh and I just changed my backgrounds like 4-5 days ago so don't feel bad
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 09:31 AM.

allstarr

Ok, I can't download your midi's, none of them! But I can hear them, and I may be alone on this, but I recoment changing your sites midi. it's kinda...annoying. Not to be mean or anything, it's just one thing to look in to. I can't think of anything else to change. All's well!

-allstarr

allstarr

Care if I put your sites link on mine? Just to give you a little more "publicity". And I'd be appreciative if you could do the same. Thanks!

New User

Status

I would love for you to put a link to my site on yours. And I will most certainly do the same.

What do you mean by annoying? I know you're not being mean so be honest. And how can you hear them but not download them? Don't you have to download them to hear them? What media player do you use?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last