38 users online (1 members and 37 guests)  

Thread: Enter password

Related

1. Replies: 1
  2. ASP Forms - Enter Key    Forum: ASP Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Submitting form without pressing "Enter"    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  4. password protection?    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 9
  5. Controlling Enter key in a form    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 5
    allstarr

Talking Enter Password

Actually, that's as far as I got. I have the buttons, and when I click the "Enter Password" Button, it resets the page. How to I make it so it takes it to another page? And another thing, how do I make the password that I type in have anything to do with the "Enter Password" button? I'm sorry, I'm just starting out with html..and I'm learning quickly. Your examples that you gave to show you what they look like, they really help. Best html help site I've found yet! Can you help me with my question?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Talking

Post the page that has the form and the page you want people directed to and I will have a look at waht you have so far.

Dave

allstarr

Talking actually....

Actually the password is for home use...as of now. I have a folder that I made a background, has games, music, software, etc. I'm going to put the folder as "hidden" (My bro's don't know how do find it) And have a folder that if I type the password in, it will direct me to my folder..which makes it still hidden. So I don't have to rehide it and unhide over and over every time I want to play it.---What I have on the page is: ---I have the password line, where they can type in the password. I made 2 buttons under it that say, "Enter Password" and "Clear". When I press "Enter Password" button, it resets the page into "internet" form. So it acts like a real web page, as to say, but it only resets the page. And the "Clear" button doesn't do anything at all when I press it.----Questions: How do I make the password line have anything to do with the "Enter Password" button, and how do I make the "Clear" button clear the password line? And how do I link the "Enter Password" button to the "folder" that I want it to go to, as I'll say now.--- I'm only experimenting on my computer before I experiment on the net. I'm sorry, this is probably all confusing written out, but I'm really lost. If you could answer the question, I'd appreciate it. It's probably annoying...but I'm totally lost right now

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Talking

I have never attempted this off of the internet, thus I would not be able to tell you how to make this work for a local machine.