40 users online (0 members and 40 guests)  

New User

Status

Need help with Xitami

I dunno if its my web server or my connection, but whenever Xitami tries to upload big files (I'm talking greater then 200Mb), it seems to corrupt them quite badly. If anyone familiar with Xitami, or just how Windows XP handles long term connections, reads this and recognizes something similar, help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Disclaimer, I know nothing about XP and even less about Xitami. I am fairly sure you have already tried the website but just wanted to double check to see if anything on this page http://www.imatix.com/html/xitami/index13.htm may be of help.

Dave

New User

Status
    Afraid I've allready scanned through almost all the resources availbale from I-Matix themselves. Thats why I came here. Just hoping someone else here has messed with it.

Thanks for trying to help me out. Mabey I should run it in debug mode while someone is downloading something. Mabey I'll find a clue in the debug logs.

New User

Status
    I had the exact same problems. Anything over 300mb just came out a mess of corrupted data.
    Unfortunately I never found a solution! If you find one let me know!