41 users online (0 members and 41 guests)  

Related

1. Google and SEO resources    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. What's new at Google.    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Help with google

well i am in the same boat with a bunch of people. My site disapeared in the middle of last year and has not re-appeared. I know goggle visits everyday but does not seem to do anything, seems like there is something on my site that drives him away. can someone please check my site. panafricanallstars.com to see if you can spot something?

Thanks

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Google has been strange for several months and has been very difficult to get a good read on.

I see that Google does show a few backlinks for the page yet no cache or PR. Looking at the way back machine it appears you have or had a redirect to a page that is blocked by your robots.txt

Dave

New User

Status
    Hi Dave
    Thanks for the reply. The shooping cart application i am using had a default page in root that redirect to a page in a folder. what i did was move the default page from the subfolder to the root and did a 301 redirect. I then blocked that folder in the robots.txt file cause it contains nothing but shopping cart software. This was all done after my site went missing.

Anyway I have unblocked it.

From my pc i see a RR5, it has been like that since a least december.