57 users online (0 members and 57 guests)  

Thread: google trend

Related

1. Google and SEO resources    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Help with google    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 2
  3. What's new at Google.    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

google trend

Loads of talk about google loosing its strong hold as MSN YAHOO are actually making strong moves to change the way their crawlers work... however I feel this won't make a difference to the search users and.

What do u think??

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Sure it will make a difference. The only thing which remains a constant in the search engines is change. What changes in the users minds is yet to be determined and will also be constantly changing.

I believe the Yahoo change, as long as it remains the same will push users towards using Google directly. I see Yahoo as pushing to hard to monetize, thus pushing people away. MSN has not yet shown its direction.

Of course other will have their own opinions

Dave

Status
    The changes at Yahoo effect Google's market share, but think it's safe to say that Google's results are superior to Yahoo's today. I doubt the Google.com market share will drop because of this, and like Dave, think is could increase.

Regardless, the new competition is a good thing. Yahoo has rolled out a few interesting features such as the related searches feature, which may push Google to roll out a few enhancements in response.