41 users online (0 members and 41 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 3
  2. Replies: 0
  3. Keep It Simple S****d    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  4. Replies: 14
    Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

In need of a simple image

Any decent graphic people want to take a shot at a simple image for the forum?

The image should read "AHFB ALL STAR", width=140 height=20

The image should keep our logo in mind, unless you feel like also designing another logo which the all star button will flow with

I think it is obvious that the all star button will be used in the user section of posts and will be used to recognize those members that go above and beyond in helping others.

Who wants to be the first AHFB ALL STAR?

Dave

Administrator

Status
    Argh, I wish my skills extended to graphics. I have the artistic talents of a ferret...
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Status
    And I don't even have the artistic talents of a ferret, so QD is one up on me.

Administrator

Status
    Actuallty, A design company owe me a favour (I host them and own their domain )

I shall ask.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!

Status

Administrator

Status
    One of the guys @ www.somehelp.co.uk (Daniel) came up with this -

http://www.somehelp.co.uk/forum/uploads/post-3-1078336131.gif

Any good to you?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Thanks!

I probably will not use it exactly like it is but I will use the idea and create something

Dave

Administrator

Status
    The guy who made it does not like it, he is going to redo it So you may have options, which is cool.

Administrator

Status

Ed (haystack),

My apologies for not seeing your post. For some reason I still have the odd post go into moderation que, it is rare but it does happen and usually I do not see it since I am not expecting it .

I like your image and will be putting it to use , I appreciate your time and efforts and hope Dean will also pass along my appreciation to his guy/gal.

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can get back to work on some of the things I have been wanting to do to the site. Either I have seen light at the end of the tunnel or I was passed out from exhaustion

While I have you here (I should probably start a new thread...bad dave no bisquit), you had a Google negative keyword list I think the price was about $30. Can you point me back to it.

Dave

Status
    Hey Dave,

Thanks. It's not like I had to be creative or anything. I was just trying to be consistent.

The Google Negative Keywords list is at the following page:

http://www.haystackinaneedle.com/rec...line_tools.htm

Google has recently added a enhancement that lets you set negative keywords at the campaign level rather than just at the Ad Group level, which is a nice time saver. Anyone who's using phrase or broad matching should consider using negative keywords to block out traffic that isn't worth paying for and to improve click through rates on the terms that ARE worth paying for. The list covers the most obvious ROI killing negative keywords. Beyond that, it's important to research what terms are popping up in conjunction with your important phrases that hurt relevancy. (For example, if you sell web hosting, but only Unix hosting, you should set a -windows keyword so you don't show up for those searches.)

Status
    ---Hello

---What About This Dave I Made This In Like Two
    ---Seconds If You Don't Like That's Ok If You Do Feel
    ---Free To Use It

http://img56.exs.cx/img56/4808/AHFBALLSTARLOGO.jpg

---DaWebmasta
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 10:44 AM.