90 users online (0 members and 90 guests)  

Thread: If I must...

Administrator

Status

If I must...

Hi. Me names Dean.

I started coming to the AHFB2000 forum a little less than a year ago. I knew how a <P> tag worked, but sadly little else.

By posting in the forum, and also researching answers for other peoples posts, I have gained knowledge in HTML, XHTML, XML, PHP, JavaScript and CSS.

So from a guy who had just made his first homepage (looked horrible!) I have just completed a dynamic, database driven site written entirely in PHP. Not bad in 12 months.

And I have these forums to thank for it.

Thank you, Dave.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    thanking the forums...and you are the one that keeps'em going really...lol

D
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Be Yourself

Status

really

I changed users, I was allstarr.

Anyways, I started coming right around the time dean did, but he's learned a whole lot more than me I'm updated in html, javascript, and a little bit of css. I owe most everything I know to this forum. When I first joined I bet I was a pain in the butt dave I remember I asked a million questions to you all in seperate posts, and a few times the whole board was covered with topics of my name, all about html, but dave answered them and I know it well today. I would like to learn php, but I'm a little lazy in installing it. Dave, I give you and dean credit for runnin them You guys have helped me a ton, thanks for everything. If I'm not on the web I'm out playin basketball, haha. Dean and Dave, you gotta love some sports! Anyways, I guess I'm in a really talkitive mood so I'm writin a ton, I guess I better quit huh.

P.S. Only a <p> tag? I didn't even know what a tag was