38 users online (1 members and 37 guests)  

Related

1. Transparent Frameset Background.    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
  2. Doubt in <frameset>    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Replies: 1
  4. folders and relative paths    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 4
  5. Replies: 7
    New User

Status

Question frameset within frameset:different folders prob

Hi .
    I'm trying to build a website based on frames. I have 3 basic frames: title, navigation and content. The content frame source file is a php file that includes an additional frameset within the previous one depending on the navigation. The source files for this additional framset has to be in different folder than the previous one, but it always seems to search for the files in the outtermost framset folder... help me please. I have no idea what to do!!!!!!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    you may have to use an absolute path for this extra frameset instead of a relative path.

Dave

New User

Status
    I think that's solves it too... the problem is this: The project is supposed to let the user upload html files and navigate through them without messing with any more code. Worse case, he uploads this extra frameset (that's why it's in another folder. Each upload has it's separate folder so files attached to it can be found easily). But I do not want to mess with the code in the user's files. I would have to update all of them individually!!! Any thoughts on how to solve this problem any other way? Thanks for your input!!!