99 users online (1 members and 98 guests)  

1. Where is Dave?    Forum: Announcements
    Replies: 2
  2. Dave, did you know?    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 28
  3. Dave    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 8
  4. Dave!    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 11
  5. Dave    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Evil twin of Dave

MA, USA

Wink The Other Dave =P

Hey everyone!
    Strangely enough my name is also Dave Bailey. On the other hand i'm only 16 and my working with HTML only started a couple weeks ago. I've been working with Photoshop for over a year now and decided to make myself a webpage. http://home.adelphia.net/~dabailey for all my art then it went on to making a webpage for my Counter-Strike team that I play with online. http://people.ne.mediaone.net/hurwitzc/home.html I think it came out quite nicely. I'm currrently thinking about my site and what I could do to make it better (other than more art!...but I only get 5MB of space so i'm kinda limited.) It'd be nice to have at least like 10 or maybe even 15 so I could have everything I want up on my page. At this point it's almost full and i've just started putting things up. Kinda long rant about myself ....now for feedback...if any.

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    That is the bad thing about graphic intensive pages, they will eat up your disc quota real fast. I would suggest Spaceports.com, but they are now pretty heavy with the advertising on your site. webspace is pretty cheap if you know where to look. My next project is to add a dynamic webhost section where the user types in the space needed, transfer needed and so forth, and it will search the database for the best solutions.

AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting