35 users online (2 members and 33 guests)  

Related

1. Any thoughts please on redirect prob.    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. site redesign... thoughts?    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 3

Status

Your Thoughts Please

Hey you guys,

I'm 3 weeks into my site now and it seems to be taking off quite well for what I want. I need to know what other people think of it that are not studying health and safety.

http://www.healthandsafetytips.co.uk/

Your thoughts would be really appreciated, thank you.

Status
    Hey you guys,

My site has now found it's place on the web it would appear. Would anybody like to comment on my site and let me know how they think it could improve?

I am compiling some market research for my site and your thoughts would be extremely helpful.

Thank you,

Jack

Administrator

Status
    Looks great. Overall, very nice indeed.

Two small points I wasn't keen on. The title image I don't like, really. The font looks sketchy.

The only other thing is the java clock. You ever seen a computer without its own clock? I haven't. Just more to download really.

Other than that, I really like it.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Status
    Thanks QuietDean, that helps alot.

The title I have problems with. I cannot alter the font even though I have tried (this is because I don't know how), as the site is a FrontPage template. If I try and add the full title of Health and Safety for Beginners as the title, i.e. changing the title in the folder view in FrontPage, it is waaaaay too big and overshoots everything.

I just don't know how to change it Time will help though, I learn something else each time I dabble in my FrontPage.

The clock is another story.......

My new webhost: Blackfoot are fantastic! They provide some free tools and gadgets with the package and one was the clock. I added the clock just because it was there, then I added a poll in my forums to see who liked it. Guess what, the poll is in favour of keeping it!!!

So, really because I like to ask my visitors how they would like the site to be, having a democratic vote to keep or kill the clock and the majority want to keep it, it would be a great contradiction on my part to remove it because I don't like it. This must have something to do with the fact I am a sap at heart

I am hoping the poll goes the other way soon, then it WILL be removed.

Thanks again for your input, and I'm glad you like it.