194 users online (0 members and 194 guests)  

Related

1. Background Problem    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 2
  2. Problem with background image    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. Border background img problem    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 3
  4. Problem with background on a flash clock    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  5. Flash Problem!!!    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Problem with background on a flash clock

I know this isn't HTML, but there isn't a section for flash !

I have a problem with a flash clock CZclocknukeII.swf.
    This clock is available from many sites, here it is from one... http://www.clanspectre.com/images/CZclocknukeII.swf
    Yes I have mentioned this clock before with a different problem lol.

Basically I need to change the colour background of this clock from black to pale yellow (#FFFFCC) because I am using this clock in a website for my daughter and I need it to blend in with said background.

Somebody told me I need to get hold of the .fla file to do this, but dunno how or where to get it. Is this correct or can someone help me out here ?

Status
    I think you need to own Mcromedia Flash so you can open the file in it for editing, select the background color, then the color dropper from which you can choose virtually any color of your choice.
    .swf files do not open in your usual graphics suites like paint shop pro so editing the file this way isn't an option.

...i'm assuming you don't already own Flash btw, but if you do and what i've suggested doesn't work or isn't an option then please let me know if you do find another way around it!

krak_d

New User

Status
    Yes you need to find the .fla file to edit it, your also going to need a copy of Flash MX to do the editing.

Once you get it the process will be easy. If you get ahold of the .fla and don't want to buy Flash you can email/send it to me and I can change it for you.