38 users online (0 members and 38 guests)  

Status

I need help with this page... its a pain in the butt!! HELP!

This page is bugging me for one reason... I made an Iframe and I linked to to this page... when I did that I wanted to make the scroll bar the same color as the rest of the scroll bars on my page... for some reason, every time I put the code in after the text and such.. the whole page turns black... this is what I have so far... see if you can help me so this page doesnt do this...

<html>
    <body>
    <body bgcolor="white">
    <font size="2"><font color="black"><font face="arial black">-03-10-04<br>I got this thing working... holly crap... welcome... we don't have any shows lined up yet. We are still practicing and such... but we will record a demo to sell at shows for a $1.00 a peice. The following areas are the places we are gonna book sometime after April to play at...<p>*Kankakee Illinois<br>* Roselle Illinios<br>*Elk Grove Village Illinois<br>*Arlington Heights<p>Yes thats all and hopefully you will enjoy this site.<p>Richy<br></br>
    <br><style type="text/css">
    BODY {
    background-color: #000000;
    scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000;
    scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000066;
    scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000;
    scrollbar-face-color: #ffffff;
    scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000;
    scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #ffffff;
    scrollbar-track-color: #000000;
    }
    </body>
    </html>

please copy and paste if you reply and tell me how to make it so that the whole page doesnt turn out like the colors above^^^

New User

Status
    Try this.

First I moved the stylesheet to the top of the page between the head lines.

Secound, I removed the [background-color: #000000;] from the body. This caused the background color to be black and you had the text in black therefore nothing was visible.

I hope that helps.
    -------
    <html>
    <head>
    <style type="text/css">
    BODY {
    }
    </style>
    </head>
    <body bgcolor="white">
    <font size="2"><font color="black"><font face="arial black">-03-10-04<br>I got this thing working... holly crap... welcome... we don't have any shows lined up yet. We are still practicing and such... but we will record a demo to sell at shows for a $1.00 a peice. The following areas are the places we are gonna book sometime after April to play at...<p>*Kankakee Illinois<br>* Roselle Illinios<br>*Elk Grove Village Illinois<br>*Arlington Heights<p>Yes thats all and hopefully you will enjoy this site.<p>Richy<br></br>
    <br></body>
    </html>

Status
    Thanks for the help! usually im very good about those things and for some reason It didnt work when I wanted it to work right there.

Thank you very much again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by pcross
    Try this.

First I moved the stylesheet to the top of the page between the head lines.

Secound, I removed the [background-color: #000000;] from the body. This caused the background color to be black and you had the text in black therefore nothing was visible.

I hope that helps.
    -------
    <html>
    <head>
    <style type="text/css">
    BODY {
    }
    </style>
    </head>
    <body bgcolor="white">
    <br></body>
    </html>