74 users online (1 members and 73 guests)  

Related

1. Be positive in your internet marketing efforts!    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 5
  2. Replies: 0
  3. Positive positioning of Logo......??    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  4. Logo Help    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Disabled

Status

Lightbulb Positive positioning of Logo......??

Almost afraid to say this after reading through some of the replies from the administrators.....but....Frontpage is the program I have...for now anyway....and I'm slowly self-learning code.

What I have now is this...I've locked a company logo in place at the bottom right hand corner of the main page...i.e....

<STYLE TYPE="text/css">
    <!--

BODY { background: url(wmlogo_116x42.gif) blanchedalmond no-repeat bottom right fixed }
    -->
    </STYLE>

See it at http://www.wirelessmann.com

but I would like to use a patterned bg on the page, which was and is coded into the page body and did show correctly before adding the css style in the header.

Is there a way to use a patterned bg and still have that logo locked in place on the page??

Any and all help appreciated..

Don

Administrator

Status
    Hi,

Whilst you cannot have two background images, you can try either using a 'watermarked image' from www.dynamicdrive.com for the logo or you can make a <div> around the entire page (no margins, no padding) and place the background in there instead.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?