122 users online (1 members and 121 guests)  

1. MouseOver Dropdown Menu    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 3
  2. in desprate need of table help    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Java menu help    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Exclamation Desprate need of Java Mouseover Menu

I hate the idea of having to impose myself, and my problems, on other people, but I am nearly beaten, and I really do need help.
    I am not a professional web designer, but I've been given a project which would be more suited for someone along that vein. Through sheer determination and luck I've been able to implement a fully working and suitable site, but now I've been asked to replace my navigation system with a Java MouseOver menu. The menu that they want me to come up with needs to be vertical, and have the ability to display a submenu.
    I've been exploring this forum for the better part of the morning, and I have found something almost suitable in the Webmaster Tools section, but that is not quite it, since it is lacking submenu capabilities. I've done Google searches, polled my friends, and so far this forum & community has been, by far, the best hope for finding a workable solution. The post's are knowledgeable, and the people are friendly, and I only hope that I'm not asking too much, and that with your help I'll be able to find a solution for this problem.

-Greg, the extremely desperate, and grateful, student on the verge of breaking down

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Dont pull your hair out yet, you will lose it soon enough

Check out http://www.dynamicdrive.com I am confident you will find what you need.