43 users online (0 members and 43 guests)  

Thread: what's HTML

Related

New User

Status

Question what's HTML

Hello, my name is Leticia>aka<Tisha. I am just dave's little sister. I don't have a web page (well one I cheated on and have blown off!) I have absolutely nothing meaningful to contribute to your group *except maybe one or two humiliating stories about David* I just come on every now and then to see if I can keep in touch with my brother every now and then. Not much luck lately. Perhaps one day I can get my brother to help me build a website. Until then, keep in touch bro even if only thru the means of cyber space.

Cyaz...

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    lol, it is about time you make a post, so many lurkers being too shy.

Why did you blow off your site? I will be more than happy to help you with it after our victory against the eZula scumware and others like it http://www.ahfb2000.com/webmaster_he...=&threadid=301

Have patience, take your site in the direction you want it to go, and when you have questions, even if you may feel "dumb" for asking what you believe to be very basic, swallow your pride and ask. That is the reason for AHFB, to help with HTML as well as other aspwcts of webmastering. QuietDean is without a doubt extremely patient and very knowledgable, if I am busy elsewhere you can be sure that he or one of the other members will jump in and help you out.

Seeya,

your bro
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Be Yourself

Status

while your at it

lets hear from your mom or dad huh? Haha, let's get your whole family out here

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hi, this is tishas other brother Dave David should be here next week.

New User

Status

Unhappy

If you can still get into that website I made you can finally find Justin's name on the pier board. So far he still holds the record! He's da Man!!!
    I am sorry to report I have to come out of retirement and join the other 30 something yr olds out in the work force. Life is so unfair

New User

Status
    BTW~ just what did I do to become a junior member anyway? LOL

Administrator

Status

Hey Junior, send me the url again