34 users online (1 members and 33 guests)  

Related

1. Multiple Popup windows    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. Opening New Window    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 9
  3. Replies: 5
  4. multiple windows and links from same    Forum: Javascript Forum
  5. multiple popup windows on one page    Forum: Javascript Forum
    New User

Status

opening multiple chromeless windows

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to code for multiple chromeless window pop-ups. I have a few links on the same page that lead to different URLs, and so far all the scripts I've found only allow you to have one URL (designated in the <script> code in the head section). Then it has something like openit('') for the HREF and won't even allow me to specify the URL for the particular hyperlink. I hope that makes sense; sorry, I'm kind of new.

Thanks a million for any help!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by neoserenity
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to code for multiple chromeless window pop-ups. I have a few links on the same page that lead to different URLs, and so far all the scripts I've found only allow you to have one URL (designated in the <script> code in the head section). Then it has something like openit('') for the HREF and won't even allow me to specify the URL for the particular hyperlink. I hope that makes sense; sorry, I'm kind of new.

Thanks a million for any help!
    Hi,

i don't quite understand what you are saying, could you try that again. And post your code also

cheers
    krak_d

New User

Status

Question

Hi!
    Thank you for your reply. Actually I don't have the code (that's what I'm trying to figure out ), but I will try to explain my problem better:

I want the multiple links on my page to open up chromeless windows. Most of the scripts I've looked at use javascript for the <a href> tag and only specifies the chromeless pop up to open one URL address (designate that URL in the header section of the javascript). So that means all those multiple links have to open the same page if I want the pop up page to be chromeless using their script. Is there a better way to code it so I can open chromeless windows for different sites when I click on various links on the same page?

I hope I made it clearer

Thank you so much for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by krak_d
    Hi,

i don't quite understand what you are saying, could you try that again. And post your code also

cheers
    krak_d

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I am nowhere near a JS expert but it seems to me that you would just duplicate the script giving it different names, would this not work?

Dave