51 users online (0 members and 51 guests)  

Related

1. Background and colors    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  2. I don't want my links to change colors    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 10
  3. Help with text colors    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 0
  4. Link colors    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 7
    sportskrazy4

Exclamation Background colors. How?

I have an Irwin logo on my site, http://www.vinciwood.com to let people know we sell Irwin tools. On their site, the background color is a dark blue. On my site, it's the background I chose. It looks bad without the blue background. How do I get it to be blue without making my whole page blue??? Please help!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sportskrazy4
    I have an Irwin logo on my site, to let people know we sell Irwin tools. On their site, the background color is a dark blue. On my site, it's the background I chose. It looks bad without the blue background. How do I get it to be blue without making my whole page blue??? Please help!! http://www.vinciwood.com.
    Hi,

the image you have is a transparent gif so obviously the background color will show through. You will need to use some graphics software eg.paint shop pro. to edit the image. Create a blue background layer then just paste the gif as a new layer over it.

HTH

krak_d

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hi sportskrazy4, I hope you do not mind if I go off topic for a bit.

I was visiting your website and noticed you have a lot of experience as a cabinet maker, I am hoping you can help me on an issue I am having. I am having difficulty finding cabinet hinges (butt) in a nickle finish. Lowes and Home Depot have both said I am out of luck.

Dave