40 users online (1 members and 39 guests)  

Thread: jafujay

New User

Status

Exclamation jafujay

Hello all, I'm just out of school where I majored in design and developement. Wow........... what I learned in school seems to be nothing without hand on experience. It was just a learning experience. Anyway now that I'm on my way in this feild I feel it's all happening to fast. I have 3 sites to design 2 in which I started. And I'm lost..............

I have an ebook file that i need to make downloadable vs a fee. How?......... Please Help!

Thanks All

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I am not sureI understand your question

oh and welcome

Dave

New User

Status
    Thanks dave, i think I'm just in a panic . Everything is taking off to fast. Anyway I've set up my ebook so that it will be downloadable. But here's my confusion...............

I have a product page of a book

Unpon clicking order now the customer is taken to a linked order form. The book has to be shipped.

Now on the form page the customer fills out the information and submits the form. The order is sent to the email address of the site owner for delivery of the book.

Now what about the payment of the book? I've created the form, once the customer submit the form how do I redirect them or link them to pal pay for payment of the book? All pay pal info is already set up. What type of coding do I use?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I leave this one to somebody that uses paypal to answer.

Dave