55 users online (1 members and 54 guests)  

Related

1. shopping cart with joomla    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 2
  2. PHP Shopping Cart Rules    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. How do i make a shopping cart?    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 5
  4. shopping cart    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

shopping cart needed

I want to integrate shopping cart facility and credit cart processing facility in my website. can anyone recommend me some companies which offer these services.

Status
    A quick search of google gave me a list of approx 665000 results regarding the facilities you mentioned, im sorry i can't recommend any particular one but im pretty sure you'll be paying a fair bit for there services!

Perhaps somebody could recommend a service they have used... BUT i think your chances of that are slim as this is a site dedicated to 'creating' rather than 'paying someone else to do it'!

I suggest posting the message in a forum populated by more experienced web designers ie. the ASP or PSP forum!

krak_d

New User

Status
    try http://www.paypal.com or http://www.2checkout.com I use them both, and they are both great and you can accept credit card payments with both. PayPal is free to use and is very popular!!

New User

Status

Smile Re: shopping cart needed

spam removed
    Last edited by HTML; 04-10-2007 at 06:26 AM.

New User

Status

Wink Re: shopping cart needed

Well, 2Checkout and PayPal are payment processing companies but not shopping carts companies.
    For simple things you can use their basic cart features but if you need a real cart with everything to sell online, you have to check other companies.
    I have tried with osCommerce which is free and open source but it was programmed in PHP and it was really hard to install and customize. Then I have tried a cart named Comersus which is ASP (easier than PHP and compatible with Windows shared hosting)
    To install you only have to upload the folders and then you can hire any asp programmer to include modifications.
    I know a little about programming so I have made the modifications myself.
    Then for payment processing, you can use Google Checkout checkout.google.com (no processing fees) or Authorize.net (great antifraud)

New User

Status

Re: shopping cart needed

What fee does checkout.google.com charge? I know 2checkout seemed expensive to me as it cost 5.5% commission + $0.45 for each sale.

Status

http://checkout.google.com/sell/?promo=semakeastore - Google shopping cart fees

Click on the Costs and Fees link.
    Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade
    and want lists, album reviews, & more

New User

Status

Thank you vinyl-junkie. I wouldn't have looked into this if you had not posted the URL of the Google rates. It's less than 1/2 what I'm currently paying to 2checkout! Does Google issue monthly checks?
    I think that I have to investigate this further and then sign-up for Google's program and ditch 2checkout.