22 users online (0 members and 22 guests)  

Thread: Hi, folks!

Related

1. hi folks! how are you all? :)    Forum: Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 0
  2. Hey folks, it's been a while, eh?    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 7
  3. Hi Folks    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 2
  4. Well Folks Here I am    Forum: Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 10
  5. Hi Folks    Forum: Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Cool Hi, folks!

Hi Dave, hi all. I'm glad to join this nice forum.

I'm the webmaster of http://www.dansquickshopping.com Dan's Best Associate Programs Directory, a site I launched over one year ago on the steps of Rick Bier's 2-tier.com (who gave me permission to shamelly copy his layout - since at the time I didn't have a clue about html).
    I'm trying to focus on quality rather then quantity, featuring selected affiliate programs that guarantee seriousness (and revenues).

Actually I earn my dough with a shopping site and some mini-sites. It's hard to make money with an affiliate directory, since you need thousands of subs to make a decent income. But it's fun and I take it as an insurance for the future

As of myself, I am 36, spent my life traveling over a few continents and finally decided to settle in Italy. Single since two years, (when I'm not online studying internet marketing) I love to watch sports on TV and climb mountains on my bicycle.

That's all (for now).

Administrator

Status
    Welcome, Dan!

I'd love to moce to Italy, (sigh), but too many commitments keep me in smeggy England.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Welcome to the forums Dan

Looks like a pretty good resource be sure to add it to our links section http://www.ahfb2000.com/cgi-bin/links/add.cgi

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting