38 users online (0 members and 38 guests)  

Thread: Hello

New User

Status

Hello

Hello Dave, and Everyone.

My name is Costas Christofides.

I found this site today as I was looking in the net for something else.
    So I enter in, and join you, with the hope that I will learn something more about HTML.

I am the WebMaster of http://christofides.com

Together with a friend of mine we created the site http://harmawines.christofides.com

I created my site in order to help me (and others) finding thinks easier in the Net.

I have to admit that when I started my page I did'nt know a think about HTML.
    I just had my inspiration as I was sleeping, I woke up in the night and type it in a text editor, few months ago.
    I do not know how I did it, I just did.
    (Next day I was wondering what each line of the code does...)

I have learned some basic thinks now, by experiment, and I hope I will get to know more form this site.

I am dealing with Computer problems in my free time, as a Hobby, But my normal job is in a Kithen.

Well, thats all about me,
    You must get bored reading all theese...

Buy for now,

Christofides Costas

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hey Christofides, welcome to the forums

Costas Christofides, this must be the coolest looking name I have ever come across.

If I had a name like that I would put on the biggest fake accent "Hello me beautiful lady, me name is Costas Christofides, and I am here to save you."

D
    Last edited by HTML; 08-24-2001 at 11:27 AM.
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting