53 users online (1 members and 52 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 2
  2. drag n drop    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 4
  3. help with two drop down menus    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 3
  4. two drop down menus    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 10
  5. Drop Down Menus    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 6
    Administrator

Status

Drop in attendance

Just to inform everyone, I haven't been around as much as normal. The reason being, I am living the dream

I am now a partner in a web-design company. I am doing the PHP, mySQL, some Perl and a little design.

I will still pop in when I can, but anyone who has run their own business knows how busy I'm going to be
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Status

Smile I think I hear you.

My wife has her own business, too. With her working at her art, then showing (and selling) it at shows, and me working out of town alot lately, and shopping for hifi gear (yipee), we barely found time to pack, move, and unpack, let alone sell one house and buy (and renovate) another
    It seems I only have a little bit of time everyday to check in here and see what's happening. I'd like to help a bit more than I am, but that takes more time than I have

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Congrats

I understand what building a business can do to the free time. I wish you well and look forward to what time you are able to spend with us

Anything I can do to help you guys get the ball rolling just let me know,

Dave

Status

Red face Two Months AWOL

Peace be unto you

Great Things and Hi to All....

How is everyone in the best forum (only one with real people) in the world.!!!!
    Dave, QuietDean, Android, Coothead, Enigma

How do I say this....sheesh!
    Lets say I kinda miss you all....and hope I am let off for being awol for the unmentionable period of time above....

OK so I was not missed... ( ) no problemo...I missed you all...
    Things have not returned to nomal, but it has eased a little an I really hope to be in more often...hope...

Hope to do better...really

Ohh and I see some more housel cleaning have been done and the site have more bells and whistles...perhaps should stay away more often..... Great as usual...FRESH always...

Peace be unto this house.
    Last edited by wahid; 06-08-2004 at 07:02 AM.