29 users online (1 members and 28 guests)  

Related

1. Programs that pay commissions for life    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 8
    New User

Status

programs that pay commissions on OFFLINE orders

In a time in which all the forums are filled with complaints about devilish affiliate programs who don't pay, or perform poorly, or cheat on affiliates, etc. I think it is important to tell webmasters about affiliate programs that ARE good.

I'll start with a topic about "affiliate programs that pay commissions on OFFLINE orders".

In fact, many affiliate commissions are lost because many people prefer to place orders offline, through phone-, fax-, email-, even snail mail- ordes. It is NOT impossible to track such orders and reward affiliates for their effort. The fact that several do, show that it is easy to implement.

The following is a list of some of those affiliate programs known for paying commissions also on offline orders:

* Ascentive
    * Softwareoutlet
    * Hair Removers
    * One&Only Network
    * The Internet Marketing Center
    * GroundBreak
    * Bug Off Screen

Contribute to this thread if you know of any such programs. No spam, please: avoid posting affliate links.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hey Dan, great topic.

It may be a good idea to provide information as to who the affiliate solutions provider is(shareasale,fineclicks, etc.) or if the companies run thier own programs.

Regards,

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status
    They all run their own program. Once I came across one program on Commission Junction paying also for #800 orders, but i really don't remember who was the merchant