64 users online (1 members and 63 guests)  

Related

1. The 3 Worst Ways to Get Traffic!    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Lightbulb new ways to get traffic

There is this monthly newsletter I came across lately, where subcribers post new and "experimental" ways to get traffic.

Actually many of those ideas are sheer theory - hardly convertable to reality. Some others are only applicable to niche sites. But it's a nice and stimulating reading, and it might stimulate you to think something new for your own use.

The publishers claim to be paying 1,000 bucks for the best idea, 250$ and 100$ for the 2nd and 3rd best ideas, and they implemented a 100% affiliate program for it, but I don't know if they really do pay.

Still: it's really an useful and fun reading...

http://www.trafficology.com

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I got an email a week or two back from them, not the newsletter, but an email telling me about the site. I was obviously not to impressed by the email, I figured it as spam and tossed it.

Today, because I have read many of your posts on several boards and know your info to be credible, I decided to click on the link. I am speechless, judging from the sample newsletter I read, I have to rank this not in the top 10 but the #1 newsletter of all times. I bow down to you

The publishers claim to be paying 1,000 bucks for the best idea, 250$ and 100$ for the 2nd and 3rd best ideas, and they implemented a 100% affiliate program for it, but I don't know if they really do pay.
    Because of the great information I am going to promote this newsletter, the fact that it could pay AHFB members $1000 makes it that much better

According to the affiliate info, the person who refers a winner gets the same ca$h prize. The second tier gets 50%
    example:
    Dan you sign up(really)
    I sign up under you
    AHFB visitors sign up under me
    yadda yadda yadda

so now lets say one of the resident geniuses here at AHFB has a great idea, they get $1000, I get $1000, you get $500. Of course if I come up with a great idea I get we both get $1000.

With the quality of the minds here, and if they do pay, some of us stand to make a little money If they do not really pay they are still a wealth of great information, which would pay us in additional traffic

Let me know the url after you sign up.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status
    Of course, I didn't want to post my referral url into the forum, but since you asked for it, there it is:

http://www.trafficology.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?ref=webmaster@dansquickshopping.com

I just received the latest issue. Some published ideas are quite "spammy", but there are a couple really good ones!

In addition they updated their affiliate program, thus that's a bit easier to earn some money. Way too long to explain the details here, but as you join the newsletter, you get automatically the latest issue and the affiliate program update.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I signed up
    http://www.trafficology.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?ref=ahfb@ahfb2000.com

like I said, even if it does not pay the sample newsletter makes it look like a very nice resource. If it does pay, we should all do what we can to support him and his advertisers

I am going to do some research on something...be right back

D
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Thumbs up

I've seen that you already posted trafficology's banner - great!

Now all you have to do is come up with some genial traffic-generating idea, so that we'll share the 1,000 bucks!

As of myself I've sent an idea of mine to trafficology's publisher Wayne Yeager to see how much it is worth, and he said he'll figure a way to send me a special prize: a pre-used chewing-gum!

New User

Status

The free version is worth it

I have received last months issues.

For the absolute beginner on the net it is superb. But some of the ideas I have come across before.

I guess it is for you to decide. Yes I did pay for the previous months editions. I do not recommend the extra $$ for extra tips - I was not impressed.

I don't mean to put you off but do sign up for the monthly free mailler.