39 users online (0 members and 39 guests)  

Related

1. 2 websites for sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
  2. looking to buy websites    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

looking to buy websites

We are interested to purchase well established websites/online businesses. We are looking for websites that sell/promote/etc. intangible products/services. Low overhead and minimum employees needed. If we find that your legal standing and your income is 100% valid, then an offer will be made. Keep in mind we will be digging deep. We should be told of any red flags we may find before hand. We are looking for any internet business with low overhead. No inventory or drop shipping. Anything else is of interest. The website/business must be successful and be at least 12 months old. Serious sellers ONLY.

Please send a PM with your email address.

New User

Status
    Ann Arbor MI but presently upto July 2004 in Denver CO

Sale of website

Dear Advertiser

Please visit my website www.americandegree.com which I believe meet all your rewquirements advertised by you. Should you feel interested, please contact me at my email address Email removed for further talks

Thanks

Ved
    Last edited by QuietDean; 02-26-2005 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Removed email address

New User

Status
    I am looking to sell a software site. Brings in about 3 sales a month has page rank of 5. cost is about $40 per sale. fully automated, includes source code of program so you can make changes. looking for $900
    Rudy

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thepremier
    We are interested to purchase well established websites/online businesses. We are looking for websites that sell/promote/etc. intangible products/services. Low overhead and minimum employees needed. If we find that your legal standing and your income is 100% valid, then an offer will be made. Keep in mind we will be digging deep. We should be told of any red flags we may find before hand. We are looking for any internet business with low overhead. No inventory or drop shipping. Anything else is of interest. The website/business must be successful and be at least 12 months old. Serious sellers ONLY.

Please send a PM with your email address.
    Hello Sir,

We are interested to sale our website. Please visit our website for more information: http://www.magicway.org
    I will give you all four applications ( Call Center Management, Shopping Cart, HelpDesk and Knowledge Base ) with source code. Its written in ASP. You will not need to do any work..........it can generate part-time or full time revenue for you.

Whenever you receive any new order, you will just need to send the application ( In.zip format ) to the buyer thats it !

If you need to change the application or upgrade it, you can do so because you will have full source code.

I will also give you the whole website with all graphics and content. I mean the whole website.

And also if you need domain name and space then we can also do so. My domain name will expire on 9 March 2005 and webspace will expire in May 2005.

I have no pending work with my website.

Thanking you,
    Shranick
    Magicway

New User

Status

travel related website for sale since 1998

We are closing our business beacuse of expiration of lease contract.
    We want to sell the website ( http://www.axolotlvillage.com ) which is generating 7000-9000 unique visits a month.
    We sell the full website template either with or without domain.
    The website has been created with an unique original design

New User

Status

Artist Web site for sale

An artist website http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/GRET8051/ mat be just the type of low overhead web site someone might be looking for.