86 users online (0 members and 86 guests)  

Related

1. Selling web space    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
  2. Selling my website I just built    Forum: Websites For Sale
  3. Selling naturalgamer.com    Forum: Websites For Sale
    New User

Status

Due To Death Selling Website

Hi i need assistance in selling some websites, im not real good at this but i can get along, my brother passed away and he owned about 40 different sites, does anyone have any suggestions as to where or how the best way to go about selling them would be, i believe he came to this message board but am not 100% sure, i am acting on behalf of his wife. if anyone has any suggestions please let me Know.
    Thank You
    Brian

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    My condolences on the loss of your brother, Do you happen to know his member name here?

What may be the easiest, since I am sure you do not have all of the information concerning the sites, is to put together a list with whatever info that you do have and send it to me. I will do whatever research I am able to do to find out relevant info that a buyer may want to know and place the list here at ahfb.

Dave

New User

Status
    I may be interested in buying some sites......let me know what u have ....site names email me @ rusking2@hotmail.com
    Thanks

New User

Status

Selling your brother's sites

My condolences on your brother. I've been wondering myself "what happens to domains and websites belonging to the deceased?", I have ended up with a few domain names from a friend who passed (they were all on my server and they are still here) and I have no idea what to do with them over the long haul.

In your case the main thing people are going to want to know is:

- how long the site has been running
    - how much traffic does it get, in terms of unique visitors and pageviews (not hits)
    - how much does it earn?
    - how much does it cost to operate?

For "easy cash" type sales (i.e domains with simple "type-in" revenue or template cookie-cutter affiliate sites, I am seeing sales for 6 to 10 months earnings.

For established, unique sites with real business models and proven revenues you can ask for more, usually a multiple of yearly earnings (profits, not revenues)

Hopefully you have access to this data. You may want to find someone to broker them for you, somebody in the business you trust.

This forum, sitepoint.com's site exchange are good places to post the sales. JimWorld.com is going for fee but as is dnforum.com's sites for sale board but for this kind of thing you may find thats worth the trouble.

Good luck.

New User

Status
    Sorry to here about your brother.

If they are any sport related sites, I wouldnt mind having a look at them. you can PM or email me.

Thanks.

New User

Status
    please PM me the websites for sale. I may be interested

i need traffic and revenue figures and monthly expenses

New User

Status

Sorry to hear about your brother

I might be interested in buying some of the websites. Please email them to me to let me know what you have . My email address is sales@lanow.com

Thank you and once again I am sorry to hear this .

New User

Status
    I am sorry to hear about the death, my condolences.

I am interested in purchasing some sites that you have. I understand that you may not have much but if possible please e-mail whatver details you do have to jason-c@comcast.net and I will reply with what I can offer you.

New User

Status
    Hi, If you have any humor, strange facts, quotation or prody websites please email me at smm2424@yahoo.com

New User

Status

Websites

Do you have anything pertaining to shoes, ladies fashions or wireless technology? Please email me if so.

New User

Status

your sites

what sites do you have for sale

New User

Status

Sorry For Your Loss

I am looking to buy some websites, will you please send me a list of sites and any additional info you may have..

Thanks,
    extreme1