33 users online (1 members and 32 guests)  

Related

1. Link Exchnage w/ any Art related Sites    Forum: Link Exchange
    Replies: 0
  2. Dog/Pet Related Sites - Link Exchange    Forum: Link Exchange
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Looking for feedback on two related sites

The first website is www.ahpnational.org which I only started working on last week. It has no info yet and is just a layout so far.
    The other site is www.alphaetarho.org It's been up for about a month now. This one is a little graphics intensive. www.alphaetarho.org is for the local chapter aviation fraternity I am in and www.ahpnational.org is the national site. Any kind of feedback is welcome.

Status
    Hi,
    As far as visual goes, I like the second site much better than the first, although the forum on the first is very nice. The home page is really boring (and not rendering correctly in Safari). You could liven it up with some color, graphics, etc. I like the background image on the forum, maybe consider something like this for the rest of the site, more than just the logo, or make the logo bigger.?.
    The rounded corners on the text boxes are not working well. They don't render correctly on my screen (IE or Safari Mac OS 10.2.8). I also don't like the gray behind the white boxes. A white background would be much more cohesive(or image like I mentioned above).

The second site is working better. I like the color scheme and the navigation is very creative. I like the softness of the site(colors and images). I think it combines nicely with red.

Please take this criticism constructively. I am trying to help you make your sites better. Hope it helps!

Heidi

Status

Exclamation

Hi joemc91,

as Heidi mentioned both sites don't render correctly in IE. I would validate your pages before continuing as you have numerous mark-up errors. All in all though it looks pretty good.

krak_d