37 users online (0 members and 37 guests)  

Thread: Confused

Related

1. Confused with SEO    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 6
  2. Help. I'm just confused...    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Question Confused

Hello to all that read this. I am new to CSS and very confused. I am taking an Internet based class to complete course work for my Bachelors degree in business. I have messed around with html and xtml and done a couple of webpages, but this stuff has completely thrown me.

I am currently working on a project that I am almost finished with, but don't know which direction to go in with completing the assignment.

I had to develop a page using an external style sheet and a document level style sheet. One of the tasks that I need to complete is to make sure that the users of the page know when a particular price list is unavailable (I have set up separate pages with the price list on them). The message should read "Cultured pearl prices are not curently available." The next task is to make sure that the screen real estate reserved for each price list should be large enough to see the whole list without taking up excessive space.

Can anyone help me out and tell me what steps I need to take to finish this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Administrator

Status
    Sounds like you need to start with a CSS Tutorial
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?