45 users online (0 members and 45 guests)  

Related

1. Directory Listing Wanted    Forum: Internet Services
    Replies: 2
  2. search engine listing    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 2
  3. Listing of Affiliate Sponsors who actually DO PAY    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 3
  4. listing of all files in dir    Forum: ASP Forum
    Replies: 6
    New User

Status

Red face How do I add music to my Ebay listing??

: I would really like to know how to add music to my Ebay listing. I have written music on my Voyetra Computer Music and MUSIC WRITE Programs, have it copyrighted , and now I would like to have it playing while the buyer is looking at the Ebay Listing ---as I have the music printed and ready to sell. I don't know ANYTHING about WHERE or HOW to to store music files, or how to "embed " the music file in my listing so that it will begin playing as soon as the buyer clicks on.
    Please give me information in VERY SIMPLE TERMS--as I am a VERY BEGINNER and 50+ so I was not born with a "mouse" in my hand. Thank You!! GINNY

Status
    Hi Ginny and welcome to the forums,

i doubt ebay allow embed tags to be included in your html advert. They have strict policies of what is and isn't allowed as i found out when simply trying to alter the background color of an advert although there are ways around some things!

Ebay has limited the amount you can customize your pages quite alot recently, i suggest contacting them to find out what is allowed before trying anything!

krak_d

New User

Status
    Thanks for your reply. I have in fact asked Ebay how could I do this ---and the answer from the "customer support" was that I should go to GOOGLE and find the HTML Tag for embedding sound , as they (EBAY) were not sure how to do it themselves. I have found the HTML TAG --but I just don't know how or where to store the files and use the HTML "embedding" tag.I have my photos that I use on Ebay stored with a Photo Host--but I know NOTHING about how to store sound files or use the HTML "sound embed" Tag.

Status
    Hi,

you can upload sound files like any other file to your webspace then point the embed tag to it!

HTML Code:
    <embed src="http://www.yourwebspace.com/yourmusic.mp3" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true">

krak_d

ps. I'm assuming you have already created your music files, if not more info can be found

http://www.blogdrive.com/site/musicmp3.html

Hope this helps.