54 users online (0 members and 54 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Smile special promotion 4 ahfb2000 visitors

4:3 exchange ratio - promotional coupon

Do want to earn MORE banners with your banner exchange? Of course you do, MORE banner impressions means MORE traffic for you.

Advertise Yourself.Net is offering a Lifetime Exchange Ratio for all new members that join through this special page.

Don't sell yourself short. Don't give away your hard earned impressions. If you are member of a 3:2 exchange, you're giving away almost 12% of your banners!

(If you click on this link you will go to a hidden page that is not linked from within the website. You'll automatically recieve our TOP banner ratio for life.)

Here's the special link:
    http://advertiseyourself.archibot.com/4_3_exchange_ratio.html?43-ahfb2000

Status
    Is this endorsed by ahfb2000.com at all ?..Dave?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Posts in the classified section of the webmaster forums are unmoderated. I will however speak up on occasion if the offer is from a company whom I know to be reliable or if the offer appears to be a scam.

Dave

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I wanted to keep up with this post because I know how sometimes the "specials" for certain groups are, they usually are also specials just for every other group too.

I have done all I could to find that this was extended to members of other webmaster forums and as of today have not seen this offered to anybody other than AHFB members.

kudos for the honesty.

Dave