42 users online (1 members and 41 guests)  

Thread: Noob coder

Related

1. php noob needs help    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 6
  2. Seeking Myspace coder for job!    Forum: Barter/Trade
    Replies: 0
  3. Replies: 0
  4. What do you think of my site... (noob)    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 1

Status

Noob coder

Hello as u can tell im a noob here, hmm ive sold one site, wel still selling a site and one my way to selling maybe 2 more basic html sites so far. Ive got the basic code down but i want to know more about coding and whatnot so i was wondering about the "pop up" generator u guys have in the webmasters tools. I made one and it works but i just want to know how u change the info in the pop up? also do most of u guys dl javascript or do u make ur own? is it hard? or does it jsut take plenty of time? id also like to know more about applets, they dont seem to be working wit my sites, idk y. well this seems like a damn good forum for what i wanted. well ok hope u guys can help

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    i just want to know how u change the info in the pop up?
    I may not be following your question, but will give it a go.

The pop up itself is just another HTML document, either you can alter the HTML of the linked to HTML document or you can change the url in the javascript to point to a new one.

I suggest using the tool to create a sample and give it a play.

Dave

Status
    Alright thanx man, idk i just deleted it though i dont need it really. and i had the pop up, pop up automatically so i would check my liniks and like 20 would pop up! lol but yeah, im kinda in a rut right now since i idea what i want for a design for this site im making for this dentist. hmmm lol