33 users online (0 members and 33 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 1
  2. Replies: 1
  3. Replies: 4
  4. Replies: 1
  5. Multiple Form Inputs    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3

Status

Help wit Form inputs

Ok so i put in the inputs and what not and i put in the radio buttons so do i need to put what they are outside the code? u know like <INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="blood" VALUE="O"> so that just shows the button right? on the page i mean. so i need to put this?
    O: <INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="blood" VALUE="O"> and it should say o next to the buttton right? is this how its done or is there another way that this is done? thanx

please contact admin

Status
    This would display the text "This is a radio button:" then a selected radio button:
    Code:
    This is a radio button: <input type="radio" value="value1" checked name="radio1">
    This would display the text "This is a radio button:" then an unselected radio button:
    Code:
    This is a radio button: <input type="radio" value="value1"  name="radio1">

Status
    hey thanx man, i figured it out a while ago but i just learned know from u that u can have already checked buttons kewl man, u can do the same wit check boxes right?

Tired Student...(Z_z)

Status
    deadfinger04-

Yup... the 'checked' portion added to your <input /> statement for either a radio button or checkmark box will give it a "checked" status.

Good luck!

-David