52 users online (1 members and 51 guests)  

Related

1. Finally highspeed after all these years!    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Evil twin of Dave

Status

Exclamation w00t I FINALLY FOUND THE FORUM!

OH WOW! After reformatting my hard drive due to massive upgrading I found that I had forgotten to save my favorites list for IE and doing so lost this site! YOU MUST ALL WELCOME BACK DAVE'S TWIN. You don't know how glad I am right now! You all have to check out my webpage I even have a pictoral dedication to the people lost in the great travisty last week. http://home.adelphia.net/~dabailey I'm currently trying to get a forwarding address but the one i'm trying won't work so I'm looking for another. Hello once again.

- The Real Dave Bailey

Administrator

Status
    Welcome back Blue.....the 'real' Dave Bailey? Have I been imagining the other one all these months?

I must be crazy!
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    This explains alot, I was looking at my logs last week and followed a link to a forum where ahfb was suggested for HTML help. The guy said he did not like the site, so I registered and asked what I could do to make it "friendlier"...he insisted I was not "the real Dave"
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Evil twin of Dave

Status

Unhappy

Don't u remember me Dave? I was here a couple months ago and you and Dean both helped me out. I remember not believing that I had the same name as you but it is quite true. I never mentioned not liking your site...in fact I love it. It was such a great help when i was teaching myself HTML....well I guess i'm still learning but now I can get help whenever I need it. The "Real Dave Bailey" was a joke....hope it didn't offend you. I have in comparison with you no knowledge on this subject matter(HTML) and would never put down your site or work. Geat Job man and and shout out to Dean in the UK cause you might not remember it but you've helped me before and I really appreciate it. I'm just kidding around about being the only real Dave cause it's so ironic that I have the same name as the creator of this spectacular page. Check out my site if you haven't http://home.adelphia.net/~dabailey and you'll see that it is in fact my name. I also recently designed another site http://go.to/clano2 tell me your thoughts.

Administrator

Status
    Course we remember you! your 'Da Big Blue' the TFC man!

Like the CS site, btw.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Evil twin of Dave

Status

Talking

Thx for the support....glad u like my stuff. Don't worry I won't disappear again. I'm actually at school right now....trying to get some homework done in the library. Heh! I'll be sure to post if I have any further questions(not in this part of the forum obviously).

Status

Hiya

I live somewhere near DB (not afb).. yet i have yet to figure it out...