36 users online (1 members and 35 guests)  

Thread: photoshop help

Related

1. photoshop    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 7
  2. Photoshop Slices    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 8

Status

photoshop help

alright so im using PS7 (photoshop 7) and i just made some business cards for our website business and so im having trouble printing them out, how is it done? where do i go to print them out as cards?

New User

Status
    I usually place the image in microsoft word, rezise it highlight it, goto, tools, envelopes and labels, click the labels tab, choose which business cards you are using i.e. avery standard, 5377, hit new document and it will create a sheet of the cards for you to print. If the image that you placed in word doesn't fit right just close out and repeat the process.

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by deadfinger04
    alright so im using PS7 (photoshop 7) and i just made some business cards for our website business and so im having trouble printing them out, how is it done? where do i go to print them out as cards?

Status
    alright yeah that would be great but how do u import pics into word?? ive tried that and it shows some weird code, like it translates it to code or something. thanx

New User

Status
    You can put any pic in word by opening word, go to insert, picture from file... browse to the pic on your hardrive and click insert...you will see the image in the document

Status
    thanx it worked great, i needed to adjust some things though, the side margins were a lil off but it was good overall.