42 users online (1 members and 41 guests)  

Thread: Shopping carts

Related

1. shopping cart    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Shopping carts and databases    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Shopping carts and databases    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 0

Status

Shopping carts

well ok idk what happened to my other post if it was moved or not. If it was moved please someone tell me were to, if it was deleted could someone tell me why?? thank you. but if it wasnt either of those then heres my question, how are shopping carts made?? is it possible to make one wit code? if so how? do u need a special program?? please if someone oculd help me with this!! oh and please mods dont get mad if this has shown up twice, idk what happened to my other one and if i did something against the ru know if u erase my posts or if u move them show me to where thanx!

Status
    no one here knows how to make one??

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    It was moved to scripts.

The first few I moved I left a redirect, after repeated posts in the wrong section I just move them without a redirect (they make the site look messy)

Dave

please contact admin

Status
    Shopping carts can be written in pretty much any code. If I were to write one I would do it in PHP + MySql. If you do a google search for shopping cart tutorials you will find many many walk throughs on building one in what ever language you are interested in. There are several ready made carts out there and there are some free ones such as OSCommerce.

Status
    well i cant find my other post on the shopping carts anymore so ill post my question here, ok im using paypal shopping carts, i want to know if there is a way to modifiy the carts so that when someone buys something a percentage of that sale goes to another account. like if someone buys something from my online store, i want to have say 20% of that go into a separate account from mine how can this be done? also how can i have the cart accept like shipping charges, do companies like UPS and Fedex have free carts to add on like that? thanx

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I moved the first thread because it does not belong here. I would move this one too but at this point it is just a duplicate thread so I will just close it.

btw, I double checked myself and it is exactly where I told you it was, in the script forum

Dave