41 users online (1 members and 40 guests)  

Related

1. Looking for a webmaster    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 10
    New User

Status

Webmaster Needed

Hello my name is STEVE and i'm looking for a webmaster to finish my site for my internet radio station, and would like to do this on a barter basis.
    I will give you free permanent sponsorship, and advertising on my station plus a banner ad linking to your site from mine if you desire.
    I built a website with webstudio and can not get it to publish, so if interested in being my webmaster in exchange for advertising please reply ASAP

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by millercomm
    Hello my name is STEVE and i'm looking for a webmaster to finish my site for my internet radio station, and would like to do this on a barter basis.
    I will give you free permanent sponsorship, and advertising on my station plus a banner ad linking to your site from mine if you desire.
    I built a website with webstudio and can not get it to publish, so if interested in being my webmaster in exchange for advertising please reply ASAP
    I sent you an email through the Forum.

New User

Status

Smile

Hi, I might be interested in barter. I am the owner of Seller's Bay web services in South Carolina. Contact me and we can discuss the details.
    My web address is www.sellersbay.com

Thanks.
    Last edited by HTML; 02-02-2005 at 11:19 AM.

New User

Status
    Hi Steve, you've got mail .

Corey Northcutt
    Last edited by HTML; 02-03-2005 at 02:56 PM.

New User

Status

Re: Webmaster Needed

I use frontpage 2003 and my site is www.girardmediagroup.com and is ranked 61,837 on alexa.com I would like to help you out I have 500 online Tv channels your radio site should be very easy.
    (ps) uploading http is easier than with ftp good luck