42 users online (1 members and 41 guests)  

Thread: spaceports

Related

1. New Domain @ Spaceports    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
  2. Does Spaceports...    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 6
    Be Yourself

Status

spaceports

So I get my spaceports account, I get my cgi-bin account on spaceports. I upload my index the the regular account but my .php page won't work, so I'm guessing you have to put that into the cgi-bin and then link to the .php page in the cgi-bin account. When I try to ftp ANYTHING to the cgi-bin account, it always says "access denied", I tried both binary and the other one, no difference. Could I get some help? The .php3 page i have is a "contact me" thing. I can't get it to work but spaceports says it supports it and mysql and cgi. I haven't tried to upload my forums to my cgi yet so I dunno if they'll work either.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    "Access denied", you will need to take this issue up with Spaceports.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status
    A 403 means that your account was locked. You'll need to talk to Simon1 in the http://spaceports.com/java-irc.htm Spaceports Technical Support chat to get it unlocked.

Support hours are from 6 pm to 2 am (Eastern time) Monday through Thursday and Saturday.

If the Java chat doesn't work for you, download http://mirc.com/ mIRC connect to irc.spaceports.com, and join #spaceports.

Be Yourself

Status

i solved it

it wasn't a 404, it was my ftp. I had to set my connection to passive or something. Thanks for your
    suggestions.