40 users online (0 members and 40 guests)  

Status

Hey what's been happening.....

I've been absent from the board for awhile (although I've been checking in to see if there's anything I can help with every once in a while)
    I've actually been pretty busy here at work. I've been working (10 hrs. per day, 7 days a week for the last 4 weeks) preparing for a procedure that started at about 7PM on Friday, and I'll probably not finish untill about Noon on Saturday non-stop.
    Has anybody here got any experience with a 3B21D computer running Unix RTR? Man, I'm really beginning to hate my job.
    Tired? Don't I know it. I'm even rambling on more than normal.
    (I've been on double-time and a half since Wednesday, so at least there'll be a little more to put toward my new audio gear.)
    What's the most exhausting and mindnumbing thing you've done and got paid for it?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    What's the most exhausting and mindnumbing thing you've done and got paid for it?
    My first marriage...ooops things I got paid for, not things I paid for.

I would say I have missed ya but I have been away more often than not myself. From what I have seen it sure looks like traffic is drying up with the absense of you, Dean, and myself. If I cannot start putting more time in this site I may have to consider selling or closing shop

D

Administrator

Status
    Noooo...... don't let it die.

Most harrowing thing would be my current workload. I work at home, which has always been an ambition of mine. Its not all roses, tho. I start work when I wake (usually wake at 0800, get breakfast at McDonalds, start bwork at 0900) and work till 1700.

Sounds okay? Well, I usually then start at about 1900 working again

have to say, i love it though.

Dave, I can pop in once a day. Don't close!
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?